Effected with certain Lloyd’s Underwriters (hereinafter called the “Insurer” through Lloyd’s Approved Coverholder (“the Coverholder”):
StayProtectTM Property Protection - Liability Bundle
The property protection "Liability bundle" combines “to-the-studs” contents damages with liability for the property manager and homeowner plus bed bug protection to bring a unique, comprehensive program to the short term vacation and furnished corporate housing industries.
A simple and straightforward 'plug 'n' play' package solution designed in collaboration with furnished accommodation providers; three comprehensive coverage solutions for property owners, agents and occupants in a single, revenue-generating policy.
How It Works
- For contents, whenever a guest reports damage or damage is discovered at-check out, managers initiate guest-verified damage submissions through our exclusive, online claims portal, and receive reimbursements for approved damages directly from the underwriter.
- "First-dollar" Contents-only Damages are processed through the automated online RentalGuardian.com claims management system.
- Managers have two weeks from the day of check out to complete the damage submission.
- The damage adjudicator reviews the information and processes the claim typically within one week. The average turn around for reimbursement from the day of check out is 28 days. Payments are made directly to the Manager via hard check or ACH.
- For Liability or Bed Bug claims or damages to the dwelling, the manager contacts the claims advocate to initiate the claim. A claim form along with other supporting information is submitted and each claim processed on its own merits. Deductibles apply to the Liability and Dwelling coverage.
- Low-cost retail charge determined by manager according to your market-needs.
- Coverage is mandatory with every booking.
- Manager earns substantial administrative and referral fees with each transaction.
- Owners and managers gain confidence by obtaining coverage for contents, dwelling, and liability while the unit is rented
- Managers attract more owners by offering better coverage and peace of mind.
PLAN - PRICE
* Covering Accidental loss or damage to unit and furnishings up to $25K;
* No Further need to collect, track and refund damage deposits;
*Eliminates costly and awkward client interactions;
* Removes cash flow/cost barriers for clients;
* Coverage limits/terms defined according risk, not what clients can afford;
* No deductible, “first-dollar” coverage available.
* Covering loss or damage to the dwelling structure arising from rental activities;
* Coverage for certain property outside residence available;
* Personal Injury Liability included;
* Covers damage to Adjacent Units and affected tenant property therein;
* Deductibles apply.
* Covering costs including Loss of Rental Income incurred in eradication of a bedbug infestation;
* Alternative accommodation coverage allowance;
* Policy limits set up according to number of bedrooms for any one occurrence in respect of each;
* 72-hr. waiting period for Loss of Rental Income.
Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyds of London
For more information or to enroll...
For questions or to request to speak with an agent, call (843) 286-5144.