Our teams at InsureStays and RentalGuardian are sorry that your trip did not go as planned!
To initiate your coverage claim with Play Travel Nationwide, please complete the attached claim form. Below is a list of the documents to submit to Play Travel Nationwide to ensure your claim is processed in a timely manner.
- Completed and signed Trip Cancellation claim form;
- Trip Itinerary and Invoice with dates of travel and total trip cost;
- Proof of Trip Payment. We accept credit card and/or bank statements and/or cancelled checks showing the front and back;
- Proof of Cancellation. A letter from the travel supplier showing the cancellation date, penalties incurred and amount refunded; and
- A copy of the mandatory evacuation notice issued by the local government authorities during the dates of your scheduled rental or other documentation which shows that your rental was made uninhabitable by Hurricane Dorian during your scheduled rental.
Submit claim form and supporting documentation to – email@example.com
For Claim updates – Contact Play Travel Nationwide claims at (833) 610-0736
- CLAIMS DESK HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (EST)
- Thursday 9:30am-5:00pm (EST)